You can either write on the black comPOST Packs with a white or silver marker - Posca brand seems to work well for many of our customers.
Rolls through a thermal label printer :
We have a range of Compost-friendly labels suitable for printing on a Direct Thermal label printer, so now the whole package can be compostable …
They work a dream on the following thermal printers;
- Zebra (D and T models)
- TSC DC2700
- Barcode size works well on a Postek printer
- DYMO LabelWriter 4XL printers (DYMO-compatible labels only)
Please check your printer’s size requirements carefully before ordering. All label rolls have a 40mm diameter core, except Dymo which have a 25mm core.
- 100 x 150mm | Australia Post eParcel | StarTrack | TNT | Fastway | Couriers Please | Sendle
- 102 x 210mm | DHL
- 69 x 25mm | Barcode labels
Did you know most Courier labels are made of acrylic and won't biodegrade? Not me! I'm Certified industrially compostable and a s well as being compostable, my adhesive is also carefully formulated to include a high percentage of renewable materials.
The Release liner is made of Glassine + silicone coated high grade paper. Please contact us and we can direct you to a recycling scheme for these.
Note: Our DYMO-compatible labels are not endorsed or approved by DYMO but have been developed and tested by us to work in DYMO LabelWriter 4XL printers
Sheets of Labels
We have A4 sheets of compost-friendly labels suitable for inkjet printers, so your whole package can be compostable … they come in 3 sizes;
- Small Circles – 60mm diameter : 12 x labels per A4 sheet, 9 sheets per pack = 108 individual labels. Printing template: Avery L7105
- Small Rectangles – 99 x 68mm : 8 x labels per A4 sheet. 13 sheets per pack = 104 individual labels. Printing template: Avery L7165
- Large Shipping Labels – 99 x 139mm : 4 x labels per A4 sheet. 100 sheets per pack = 400 individual labels. These have a green border containing Compostable messaging. Printing template: Avery L7169
Note the label sheets are not ‘bright white’, but have a ‘kraft’ tinge.